Inner City District is looking for a public information literature officer. This involves:
- A period of continuous sobriety of at least (TBC)
- Attending monthly District meetings
- Ordering public information literature from various sources including the AA general service office and online (postcards, business cards, flyers, etc) and maintaining stock of District PI literature
- Ordering and organising literature as required for District PI activities and events
- Stocking and restocking the 2 x District PI literature boxes we stock up for groups to use for PI activities
- Collating information from groups and members for the PI database officer.
A detailed hand over sheet and support will be provided.