The next meeting of the Inner City District will be at 7:30pm on Monday 3rd July 2017.
Inner City District Meetings info
The next Area F assembly will be in August (date to be confirmed). The location will be in the Mornington area – to be confirmed.
It is part of the role of the GSR to attend Area assemblies.
CONFERENCE TOPICS: Reminder that any groups or members submitting conference topics through the area can table them for ratification at this Assembly.
We have secured an opportunity for Inner City District to have a stand at the North West Melbourne Primary Health Network’s Practice Managers Conference next Thursday March 30th.
Primary Health Networks are designed to support general practice in their geographical region.
The conference has a trade expo, which is where we will have our stand. We need just a few members to help out on the day. You don’t need to be available the whole day. Attendees will visit at morning tea, lunchtime and afternoon tea, so you can nominate your availability for either:
Morning Tea: 10:00 – 10:30am
Lunch: 12:30pm – 1:30pm
Afternoon Tea – 3:30pm – 4:00pm
It is being held at the Jasper Hotel, 489 Elizabeth Street, Melbourne.
This is a great opportunity to make contacts with Medical Practices in the region.
It’s also a good opportunity to invite a newcomer to observe and learn how to talk to professionals about AA!
If you can volunteer or know someone who can, please contact Lisa on 0415 970 190 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Inner City District is looking for a public information literature officer. This involves:
- A period of continuous sobriety of at least (TBC)
- Attending monthly District meetings
- Ordering public information literature from various sources including the AA general service office and online (postcards, business cards, flyers, etc) and maintaining stock of District PI literature
- Ordering and organising literature as required for District PI activities and events
- Stocking and restocking the 2 x District PI literature boxes we stock up for groups to use for PI activities
- Collating information from groups and members for the PI database officer.
A detailed hand over sheet and support will be provided.
Sunday 26th February 2017, 12:30pm
Bentons Square Community Centre
145 Bentons Road , Mornington (map
GSRs, members and DCMs to attend from Peninsula and Inner City District – in unity to carry message to alcoholics still suffering
A spirit of service
Anne – 03 5975 4719
The first meeting for 2017 will be at 7:30pm on Monday 13th Feb, 2017.
Inner City District Meetings info
CURRENT COMMITTEE VACANCIES
- Public Information database Officer. Basic requirements: the PI database officer maintains an Excel database within Dropbox and formats, distributes and prints for the Public Information toolkit boxes and for District meetings as needed.
- Public Information literature Co-ordinator. Basic requirements: The PI literature officer maintains and restocks the public information toolkit boxes and orders other public information literature as required by the public information sub committee. Commitment includes ordering literature from the general service office via email, ordering business cards and postcards online, purchasing other miscellaneous items and collating the public information packs for the toolkit boxes.
The next meeting of the District will be at 7:30pm on Monday December 5th, 2016 at the Gahan Centre, Grattan Centre Prahran. The meeting is held in the small room to the left of the Grattan St entrance.
To make sure you get the agenda, ensure you are subscribed to the mailing list.
Current Vacant Positions:
Alternate DCM ICD
PI Database Co-ordinator
The next Inner City District Meeting will be at 7:30pm on Monday November 14th. Gahan Centre, Greville / Grattan St, Prahran.
For more info contact: email@example.com
The next Inner City District meeting will be at 7:30 pm on Monday September 5th, 2016.
Location information: http://aainnercity.com/inner-city-district-meetings/
The next Inner City District meeting will be at 7:30pm on July 4th, 2016.
Chris Gahan Centre