We have secured an opportunity for Inner City District to have a stand at the North West Melbourne Primary Health Network’s Practice Managers Conference next Thursday March 30th.
Primary Health Networks are designed to support general practice in their geographical region.
The conference has a trade expo, which is where we will have our stand. We need just a few members to help out on the day. You don’t need to be available the whole day. Attendees will visit at morning tea, lunchtime and afternoon tea, so you can nominate your availability for either:
Morning Tea: 10:00 – 10:30am
Lunch: 12:30pm – 1:30pm
Afternoon Tea – 3:30pm – 4:00pm
It is being held at the Jasper Hotel, 489 Elizabeth Street, Melbourne.
This is a great opportunity to make contacts with Medical Practices in the region.
It’s also a good opportunity to invite a newcomer to observe and learn how to talk to professionals about AA!
If you can volunteer or know someone who can, please contact Lisa on 0415 970 190 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Inner City District is looking for a public information literature officer. This involves:
- A period of continuous sobriety of at least (TBC)
- Attending monthly District meetings
- Ordering public information literature from various sources including the AA general service office and online (postcards, business cards, flyers, etc) and maintaining stock of District PI literature
- Ordering and organising literature as required for District PI activities and events
- Stocking and restocking the 2 x District PI literature boxes we stock up for groups to use for PI activities
- Collating information from groups and members for the PI database officer.
A detailed hand over sheet and support will be provided.
Opportunities exist to help carry the AA message into prisons around Melbourne.
If you are interested in this type of service, contact the Victorian Prisons Intergroup Committee
Phone: 0425 055 269